Sunday, February 15, 2004

V-Day

Wow. What a Valentine's Day this has been. I almost don't know what to write. OK, I have to admit, nothing about today was as bad as I thought it would be. I did get some surprising attention, and it was fabulous. Valentine's Day wasn't a horrible day after all. Now comes the difficulty: how to deal with the car once I've caught it.

For anyone who doesn't know the story, roses were delivered "anonymously" this morning. These were followed in the evening by the giver, delivering balloons in person. They're from a sweet, adorable, cute guy, too. However, there are complications, which I need to sort out. Complications that make me sad and upset and confused. Why oh why oh why are there always complications?

As for the rest of my day, the girls are wonderful. Sarah came home early, which made me very happy. Stef chilled with me some earlier in the day (excellent of course!) and Kristen and I had a great time at dinner. There were also the three hours of craziness, which I won't even get into here, aside from saying CREEPY!

Ugh... I can't think anymore. I have to go to sleep so that I can go to church in the morning, then do homework all day tomorrow. Thinking=bad. Complications=bad. Sleep=good. Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

No comments: