Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Survivor: Missouri

It's monday again, which means a new week, new news, new challenges, and new adventures. First, a friend of mine came out to me about being gay, which, although not too surprising, was really cool. He finally seems comfortable, not to mention that I think he might be more fun as a gay guy than a straight one. I'm happy for him, because he seems happier with himself.

I ran again, for the first time since last week, and I feel better about it. For once I have MORE energy after running, rather than less. It also may have something to do with the fact that I went to bed at 10:30 last night. It felt AMAZING and I didn't even get sleepy during my five classes today.

I survived the first of the 4 crazy tests, which is probably a good sign. I don't even think I did too badly on it, with the exception of having guessed that one of the text identifications was from Luke instead of Matthew. Even so, I definitely passed, and even have the possibility of doing well.

Sarah and I spent a great deal of today at Wal-Mart. We had to go twice, and we were trying to get film developed, so we spent an hour there the first time, before finding out that the film wasn't done yet. Still, it was cool to get to catch up on her stuff and chill a little bit.

I didn't accomplish anything today, though, which is really bad. I got some much-needed chilling time in with the girls (Stef, Sarah, Colleen, and even a movie with Jen!!! :)) but I didn't get much studying or homework done. This is a busy week, so it's going to be hectic. I have to get a Wesley table tent done by Wednesday, I have 3 tests to prepare for, volunteering at the Humane Society, and I have to meet with the district superintendent about getting a mentor to get the ball rolling on the whole becoming a minister thing... yikes. But I'll get through it, no problem. Go me.

So, hooray for early bedtimes, chilling with the girls, and pretending to get stuff done! Mmm...good start to the week. And now, back to your regularly scheduled discussion of elevator makeout sessions.

No comments: