Monday, February 09, 2004

Head Full of Snot

First, I must say, I've never been so frightened by an electric toothbrush. It was scary, let me tell you. Run away. Oh, and throw more broccoli. Or dance with it. And Kristen, don't be so jumpy...it's NOT that scary.

Right. Well, now that THAT is out of the way... it's back to classes tomorrow, something I don't want to face. It's not that I really dislike classes, so much that it puts me that much closer to all the crazy deadlines I have coming up. That, and I'm still fighting off the McDavid SARS, which makes me just want to crawl into my bed and read there until... well, I guess until I feel better.

I talked to my parents some today. My dad told me about my aunt's funeral, and apparently it was a great celebration of her life, so, while it was still sad, there were also elements of joy in it, which she would have liked. And I complained to my parents about how much guys suck and how much I'm dreading Valentine's Day. I wish I could go home for the weekend, just because my sister will be at home, too, and I'd love to be with the family. I know that they'll go out to eat and have fun, and I wish that I could be there with them instead of stuck here moping about singleness and how much boys suck.

On the plus side, I got a lot of homework done today. I read a TON at the desk and I felt very efficient. We also had a meeting about the Peru trip tonight, which I am extremely excited about. The trip is going to be awesome! Even though I can't speak Spanish and it will be a lot of travel, I think it's going to be amazing.

Can't think. Brain full of snot. Will write more later if snot subsides.

Song for the day: "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls

No comments: