Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Beautiful, Bad Day

So, we're finally over the hump for the week, and it's a good thing. I mean, if this week goes on for much longer, I'm going to have issues.

I have been incredibly tired this week, falling asleep in almost all of my classes. While it isn't a heavy week in terms of homework, I'm trying to get ahead on everything else. I've been working on Wesley Outreach stuff and trying to get ahead on the Inquiry Process. There really is no reason for me to be tired, but I am exhausted anyway.

I feel like a bum, because tonight is the first night this week that I haven't done some kind of workout. I ran with Sarah Sunday night and Tuesday night, and Monday I did my old tennis workout. I should go work out, but I really don't feel like it.

I got back a paper today that I got an incomplete on, which totally sucks. I just feel really dumb this semester, like all of my classes are more challenging than usual. I'm afraid that my GPA is going to suffer this semester, which isn't a good sign for this whole new major thing. But who knows, perhaps I'll be OK after all.

Anyway, I can't complain too much because the weather finally got warmer and sunnier today, which is awesome. Tomorrow I'll go running with Sarah again and I won't have any classes to depress me, and I'll go see my study abroad advisor, which will be good. So I guess I'll just spend the rest of the night focusing on those positives. Right. I might just go to bed early to avoid the rest of this bad day.

No comments: