Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Exes and Musicals...What a Day!

I have returned... and the day has only gotten more exciting, in good and bad ways.

First off, the M&M meeting was at CCH. While we were having our M&M meeting, who should show up but my ex and his friend who I have a very interesting relationship with. It was awkward, and I kept getting distracted from our group discussion because of their loud antics. My ex even called me from a few rooms away during our meeting. That was extremely disruptive. But I managed to sneak out of the house without talking to either one of them...I don't think they noticed my absence until I was fully away from the compound. I felt rather like a spy who had been identified by two of the soldiers at the base that I was spying on. Two run-ins in a week... I must be cursed. I'm going to have to face him sooner or later, but I'm dreading it.

This evening Sarah and I went to see Singin' in the Rain performed live at Jesse Hall. It was AWESOME! The two of us were musically inspired, and proceeded to run across the quad to the columns, where we dropped everything and danced around for five minutes like incredible dorks before walking and singing our way back to the dorm. It was hilarious and spectacular. I want to perform in musicals when I grow up. Among other things.

So, new songs for the day: "Good Morning" and "Singin' in the Rain" from "Singin' in the Rain"

No comments: