Monday, April 05, 2004

Almost Easter...

OK, so I'm a little late on updating the blog. I apologize. I've been busy. (No, not like that) Anyway, the groove is as follows:

Last week I spent most of my time trying to catch up on reading and sleeping after being out of the country for nine days. I managed to survive my Geology test and not forget anything important over the course of the week.

The weekend was pretty typical. I worked A shift, so I spent my Friday night at the desk. It wasn't bad, though, because KJ, Sarah, the Wombat, and Jen all came to chill with me briefly while I was there. Saturday morning I spent most of my shift studying and reading, so I felt very accomplished by the time I got off. Saturday afternoon was all about finishing the Wesley newsletter and catching up with my family through numerous phone calls. Sarah and I decided to take ourselves out on a date on Saturday night, so we went out for dinner, then shopped at Famous Barr for a bit before grabbing KJ and heading to the movies. Yeah, I'll admit it, I saw The Prince and Me, a girly chick flick, and loved it. But it was extremely fun.

Sunday was actually the most eventful day of the weekend. Palm Sunday services were adorable with all sorts of munchkins racing down the aisles with palm branches. Then I returned home to try to do homework, only to recieve a call from my sister. She decided to arrange for me to go to BALTIMORE to visit her for Easter. My parents even agreed to help pay for the plane fare. So I get to spend the holiday with my SISTER!!!! Needless to say, I'm PSYCHED BEYOND BELIEF!!! Anyway, after that was Wesley and I got to dye Easter eggs. Then I came back and knocked off two papers and did the whole SCAM thing. After that I went on an extremely looooong walk with Marcus, then came back and crammed for my RS test for another two hours. And somehow in the course of that I got a (date???) for Thursday. So I didn't get to bed until 2-ish.

This morning I slightly fouled up my RS test, then had my lovely 5 classes of the day. Mmm... fun, yes... But I did get a postcard from ASP, which cheered me up. And it's a beautiful day outside. Now I get to try to get things done while daydreaming about frisbee and pizza. Good thing there are only 23 days of classes left...

No comments: