Thursday, September 30, 2004

Freedom to be Adventurous

I got to hang out with KJ this evening, and it was awesome. She invited me on a walk, and pretty soon we were talking about guys and careers and families and the future. We both agree that we never want to settle. Not that we don't ever want to "settle down", but we don't ever want to just take what we can get and live with it. We both want to stretch, to do the exciting things, to go the exciting places, to marry if and only if we find a love worth marrying for. We have big dreams of seeing the world, doing things for ourselves before we settle down, if we ever do.

Because we were feeling so adventurous, we went out and did a little exploring. I showed KJ a really cool place to hide out and study, then she went off to write her French paper. I, on the other hand, am going to go to bed and finally catch up on my rest. Hooray for adventures. Hooray for sleep.

No comments: