Friday, January 30, 2004

The Spinster Aunt Strikes Again

I give up. I completely give up. No more guys for me. I'm never going to get one. Ever. So, I'm giving up. I'm going to be a spinster forever. I'm not going to think about it anymore. No more boy thoughts. I'm not becoming a lesbian or anything (sorry, but no same-sex attraction here) I'm just going to be single and not worry about males anymore. I'm tired of watching my female friends, through no fault of their own, attract every male in the western hemisphere, so that every guy is completely out of my reach. I'm tired of knowing that every male friend I have is not interested in me, and of only having unsuccessful romantic stuff. I'm OK. I'm just giving up hope completely.

In other news, classes are boring and work is OK, but nothing exciting. Perhaps I need to do something really radical to shake things up. Like start breaking the law. Or become anorexic. Or become a goth. Or buy new shoes. (hey, that's radical for me!) Something has to happen.

"She wishes she was a dancer, and that she'd never heard of cancer. She wishes God would give us some answers..." - Our Lady Peace, "Innocent"

No comments: