Friday, January 30, 2004

Out-of-the-Ordinary Quiz

1.Have you ever watched an inebriated overgrown child ride a tricycle around and around inside of a water fountain? Hehehe... no... but I've watched inebriated people do all sorts of other tricks.

2.Do you seek total world domination? Too much stress. I can't even dominate my dirty laundry, much less the world.

3.Have you ever built a fort out of chairs, couch cushions, and blankets? I spent entire years of my life perfecting that skill... and sometimes I still use it. I'd do it right now except that my roommate would give bovine birth.

4.Do you believe monogamy is a true human instinct? I think so... we all want that sense of belonging and unconditional love in the form of a single partner... it lends stability.

5.Have you ever tasted someone else's tears? Nope, just my own.

6.Can you do a back bend? A back handspring?  I can!!! Well, I can do a back bend. I can't do a back handspring anymore, I don't think, but I used to be able to.

7.Are you more comfortable being naked in front of family members or complete strangers?  Depends on the family member. I suppose if I HAD to be naked, I'd go with the family, since most of them changed my diapers two decades ago.

8.Have you ever seen a spiderweb glistening with morning dew? Yep. And I love it.

9.Do you ever awake early on a day off, only to realize you can sleep in if you want to? Occasionally... I bask in the knowledge that the sun is up and I'm not. And I don't have to be for HOURS... MMMMMMM....

10.Has the tooth fairy ever visited you? Each and every time I lost a tooth.

11.Have you ever had heatstroke? No, but I puked after the first tennis practice of every season, if that's close enough.

12.Do you plan on going to college for more then four years? Not for undergrad., but I've got 3 years of graduate school, minimum.

13.Do you have an oral fixation? Nope... it's more of a finger fixation.

14.Do you continue eating even if you are full?  I try not to, but if there's chocolate involved... yeah. That's why my butt his HUGE.

15.Would you open your home to a homeless person with rotting teeth, lice, and festering sores?  I'd like to think that I would, but I'm not entirely confident. Particularly if I was living alone and wasn't certain that he wouldn't harm me.

16.Describe yourself in just one word. Servant


17.Can you make a really sad face that gets sympathy when there should otherwise be none? Not that the face warrants it, but I frown so seldom that people usually overreact for me.

18.Have you ever seen a two headed snake?  They exist? That's SO cool!!!

19.Are you afraid to scrub toilets?  I'm not scared, but sometimes it makes me vomit.

20.Have you ever had your third eye opened? I have no idea how to answer this, except to say that sometimes I go with my woman's intuition.

21.If you were walking down the street and saw an open manhole, would you just have to look down into it?  Yup... sometimes you just have to peek.

22.Are your nipples extra sensitive? No comment.

23.Would you like to be a pro wrestler for a day?  That would entail wearing spandex and stage makeup. I don't think so.

24.Have you ever seen pictures of the man who made a miniature guillotine and used it to chop of his finger?  I don't recall, but it's conceivable.

25.Do you wear underwear when you try on swimsuits at stores? Yup.

26.Are you submissive? I have no idea in a sexual sense, but not in the rest of life.

27.Do you want a big house on a hill? Not necessarily. I'll settle for having a HOUSE.

28.Are you the rebel in your family? For my family, yes, but that's not saying much.

29.Are you seriously warped? Do people run when they see you coming? Not that I'm aware of.

30.Have you reached a state of nirvana recently? "Ohmmm..." "Ohmmmm..." um... what was I doing again?

31.Have you been through boot camp? No.

32.Do you ever pet moss? Yup. You should see the crop of it we have at the front of my house...

33.Are you aware of the affect you have on others? I don't really think I affect others. I hope that sometimes I make people's days better. But again, I'm not sure what the reality is.

34.Would you eat a dead person if you were starving and had no other food?  I've given this great thought, and the answer is no, because I would only puke afterward. I can't bring myself to do it.

35. What part of the body would you eat first? If I had to eat it, probably the thigh. It's best on a chicken, right?

36.Do you sleep with an inflateable doll? No. NO. Just Howard. Who is a stuffed bear. And not in any way sexual. AT ALL. Stop thinking that. STOP IT! You're dirty.

37.Do you want to be mummified when you die? Nope. Cremate me and let me disappear.

38.Could you be a ventriloquist if you wanted to? Nope... I can't do that whole voice-throwing thing.

39.Have you ever laughed out loud during a funeral? No. But I've only been to one, so there's still time.

40.Have you ever accidently kicked your partner in the eye during the throes of passion?  I've never been in the throes of passion to that extent. But I'm clumsy enough that it's entirely possible.

41.Do you talk to your hands when you are bored? To my hands? No. To my reflection... occasionally. Or to the empty space. Or to my imaginary boyfriend, Kevin. Or...

42.Do you eat yellow snow? No yellow snow. Only white snow. And snow that you make into a snow-cone.

43.Have you ever had goldenseal tea? Huh? I don't understand. I'm SO CONFUSED!

44.Do you roam the streets after dark, scaring old women and priests? Me?! *innocent look* Would I do something like that?! Never... My friend reminds me that someday I will be both the old woman and the priest. For the record, I won't be a priest, I'll be a minister, but he has a point. I should stop.

45.Have you always wanted to live inside a shoe with many, many children?  No. I can't handle more than 3 children at once and too many of my friends wouldn't be able to come see me because of their fear of feet. (I know, Zach, me and my damn friends)

46.Do you think geminis change their minds too often? I never know who Gemini's are to notice. But if you say they do, they probably do.

47.Do you bathe with a yellow rubber ducky? We have no bathtub. I live in a dorm. But if I had a house, with a clean tub, then I probably would. Bubble baths with rubber duckies, just like when I was seven.

48.Do you think people should be allowed to go barefoot in restaurants? No. Gross. Feet. (but I DON'T have a feet thing. I just don't think it's sanitary. That's how people get hookworm.)

49.If it feels good, is it right?  Not necessarily. (yes, AMBIGUITY!!!)

No comments: