Friday, January 30, 2004

A Note to You:

I'm freaking out, man. No, not me. It's just that almost everyone I care about is having a really tough time right now. Almost all of my friends are depressed or really worried about stuff, and I'm really worried about all of them. The deal is, I LOVE my friends. I really care about them. They're what makes my days fun and bright and give me a spring in my step. And it hurts me when they're all upset. I understand why they might be depressed, but I see the awesome qualities in all of them that they fail to see. I see how their unique attitudes make everyone smile. I see how they care about one another and support one another when times are rough. I witness their intelligence, personality, spirit, caring, loyalty, and general fantasticness on a daily basis, and I wish they could see it, too.

Try to see what I see: that you're really amazing. Why else would I want to spend all of my time with you? The only problem I ever have with any of you is that I occasionally get jealous because I wish I could be as cool and awesome and likeable as you guys. To everyone who might read this: I love you! I care about you! Yes, YOU!

Well, that's my pep talk for now. Goodnight.

No comments: