Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Back to the Dormness

And so it begins... The Sex and the City marathons have begun again. My roommate and her friends that are addicted to this show are watching it (AGAIN) in my room (AGAIN) late at night (AGAIN). Ergh.

The good news is that the entire crew of friends is now back, including the great Stef and Sarah, the fabulous Chris and Zach, the magnificent Jay and Wang, and the infamous roommate.

I'm a little nervous for the next semester. I don't know what my classes are going to be like. I'm not sure what is going on in the whole possible love life (or the lack thereof). I have no idea where I'll be in 2.5 years. I'm not sure how to handle just about anything, so I'm just flying by the seat of my pants, which is not my style. I'm the sort of person who would rather have everything planned out for the foreseeable future. And this uncertainty, this NOT KNOWING, is driving me crazy. I mean, tomorrow I'm changing my major, but I'm still not sure what I'll be doing next. So, here I am, jumping out of the planned life I had set in front of me and facing a complete unknown. Yikes. I'm going to bury my fear in some candy and conversation. Goodnight

No comments: