Saturday, December 19, 2009

Double Post!

I know you're deeply disappointed in me for not posting any pictures yesterday. The fact is, I took lots of pictures. But I couldn't post them because I was out of town and forgot to bring the cord to connect my camera to my computer. So today I'm going to post two days' worth of pictures.


Yesterday I spent the day shopping and hanging out with a seminary friend. We visited Colonial Williamsburg and went to Christmas Town at Busch Gardens.


Just as we walked into Busch Gardens, it started to snow. It made for a beautiful evening.

Today I returned home to discover that about eight inches of snow had fallen during the night. I caught up on some things around the apartment, but soon began to worry about getting to church in the morning with the snowy, icy roads. I decided to spend the evening with our Director of Christian Education and stay at her apartment overnight, since her apartment is closer to the church than mine.


We played in the snow, made some dinner, and watched Christmas movies. It was lovely.

1 comment:

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps said...

Ahhh jealous!! It doesn't snow enough (meaning at all) in Atlanta.