Friday, December 04, 2009

The Blind Side



Today was an incredibly long day, and I faced some unexpected setbacks in one of my major projects. Most unexpectedly, I spent the day talking with a building inspector and filling out building permits. So, by the end of my 12-hour day, I was exhausted and a bit grumpy. But a friend called and invited me out to see the Blind Side after my meeting. I'm reading the book, and so far I've really enjoyed it. And the movie exceeded my expectations. Sandra Bullock did a fantastic job portraying Leigh Anne. By the end of the movie, I had released all the stress of the day and I found myself smiling again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I never adequately thanked you for giving me that book a few years ago during our Candler secret Santa book swap. I read it then, and re-read it a few weeks ago when I first saw they made a movie out of it. Lisa read it too, and we're looking forward to seeing the movie. Plus, I feel so special because I knew all about this story back in Dec. 2006, so I'm way cooler than those people who just heard about it last month.