Saturday, August 28, 2004

Ooops.

Do you ever get caught totally off-guard and slip up? Something happens really fast and you don't see it coming, so you do something stupid unintentionally? Yeah, I did that. In my Geography class on Friday, this guy who sits next to me asked me what I was doing this weekend. Figuring it was just a conversation starter, I said I didn't have plans. Then, to my surprise, he asked me if I wanted to do something this weekend, and if he could have my number. At this point, I was in shock, I didn't know what to say. After a slight stuttering, I gave him the number because I was so taken aback that I didn't know what to do. I mean, WHAT?! This is a goth guy, totally wrong for me. We have nothing in common AT ALL. It was bizarre. So, now I have this guy who keeps calling and showing up because I was too surprised to respond. Ooops!

Then the other mistakes: Wombat totally left his car lights on and killed his battery, then it took us a rather amusing 5 minutes to figure out the whole thing... fun.

No comments: