Saturday, May 28, 2005

What color are their hands now?

I survived the last of finals and work, packed everything I owned and finally got home again. (Insert huge sigh of relief here) I even managed to get my best grades ever this semester. Now I'm in a bit of a holding pattern until I leave for the big "study abroad adventure". So far during this waiting period I've visited Cedar Point, Baltimore, and Colonial Williamsburg. I've also gotten to see several friends from school and home, though I have big plans to see many more before I take off again.

I should probably disclose, probably should have disclosed a while ago, that I broke my resolution. I said I wasn't going to get involved with a guy for 2 years. I made it 9 months. While the timing wasn't what I'd planned, a guy got into my heart. He's amazing and, I'll admit it, I'm smitten. So, for all of you who didn't already know, now you do.

For everyone out there who aspires to be juvenile delinquents, I have a recommendation for you: packing peanuts. Think of someone you really hate, then take tons of styrofoam packing peanuts and scatter them throughout the person's lawn. This happened to my family this week, and it was a huge pain. These non-biodegradeable objects must be picked up before the lawn can be mowed and are INCREDIBLY irritating. And if I ever find out who did this to my family, I'm going to put limburgher in their exhaust manifold. Oh, SHNAP.

I have no terribly exciting stories to tell, I've been mostly spending time with my family, reading, and relaxing over break so far. Should anything terribly exciting come up, I'll blog about it immediately. And by immediately, I mean sometime between now and the time I leave for South Africa.

No comments: