Thursday, March 31, 2005

Not Boring

I don't want to write anything serious today. After all, I could write about how amazing my spring break trip to ASP was, but I can't capture the awesomeness in writing. I could write about how great it was to see people from home over break, but that only really matters to me. I could write about how much it sucks being sick (I have a cold) or I love the amazing people who brought me hot chocolate, green tea, NyQuil, and flowers when I was feeling yucky. But I'm not going to. I'm not going to do anything serious at all. Instead, I'm going to respond to something in one of my friend's blogs. You see, one of my friends made a movie-quote quiz. Unfortunately, I haven't seen many of the movies he likes and I didn't pay all that much attention, so I did really poorly. (3 out of 35, YIKES!) So, in retaliation, I'm making my own movie quote quiz. And I won't fail it, which will make me happy. Here it is. Good luck!

1) "Time wounds all heals."
2) "Long ago, the gentle tangles of his hair filled the emptiness of my hands."
3) "I'm a bumblebee. Um, a bendiboo. I'm Benny."
4) "And there was a man of no particular title who took care of a small pool in the garden for a goldfish named George."
5) "I am FILLED with Christ's love. You're just jealous of my success in the Lord."
6) "I'll pay for this! I mean, YOU'LL pay for this!"
7) "Except maybe an MLT where the mutton is nice and lean."
8) "Is anybody there? Does anybody care? Does anybody see what I see?"
9) "My, my, the bulimia has certainly paid off."
10) "Someone sat on me again."
11) "Exits are here, here, here, here, everywhere."
12) "I'm going crazy. I'm standing here solidly on my own two hands and going crazy."
13) "I fear he's at very great risk of falling as much in love with you as ever."
14) "My, what lovely elbows you have, Miss Flannery!"
15) "Excuse me, does Natalie live here?"
16) "The trouble with these international affairs is they attract foreigners."
17) "Push the button, Max!"
18) "Band uniforms are non-sectarian!"
19) "You don't know the girls from Upper Sandusky."
20) "Three days? How many sins could you have committed in three days? Come back when you have more time, please!"
21) "May those who love us, love us. And those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we may know them by their limping."
22) "What color are their hands now?"
23) "Lawyers should never marry lawyers. This is called in-breeding; from this comes idiot children...and other lawyers."
24) "It's the second time he's dropped his Bible since she's been in there!"
25) "I think we can't go around measuring our goodness by what we don't do - by what we deny ourselves, what we resist and who we exclude. I think we've got to measure goodness by what we embrace, what we create and who we include."
26) "The question is not whether I've treated you rudely but whether you've ever heard me treat anyone else better."
27) "You have saved our lives, we are eternally grateful."
28) "I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."
29) "You watch your phraseology!"
30) "I can hardly eat muffins in an agitated manner. The butter would probably get on my cuffs."
31) "Lost, lost, lost... I've lost my marbles!"
32) "You have smoked yourself retarded."
33) "Is it me, or are cats drag queens? I think it's the way they go 'Who loves kitty, who loves kitty?'"
34) "Gee, that's awful. Locking up a little kid. Kids should be free. Free to run around the house on saturday mornings, free to have cookies and milk, and get those little white mustaches. Nobody's going to steal a kid's freedom while I'm around! Nobody! You hear me?"
35) "I always thought it was a ridiculous name for a prison. Sing Sing, I mean. Sounds more like it should be an opera house or something."

And the special-bonus-if-you-get-this-right-I'll-take-you-out-for-dinner (no cheating!):
A: I'll have two chicken enchiladas with extra sauce, a tostada grande, a quesadilla with a side of guacamole, and two cherries with...
B: They're closed.
C: Oh, fellas!
B: The instructions say to drop the doll under the little sombrero.
C: Wow! What do you know? One down, and eleven to go.
A: And one quesadilla...

So, leave me comments and tell me how you did! (Ask me for the answers when you're done)

No comments: