Thursday, February 10, 2005

Silly or Just Dumb

It is cold outside. It can't be denied. Yesterday it was snowing and today it was still really cold. So when I saw numerous people walking around without coats or wearing sandals I just had to say "THAT'S DUMB!" I'm not a stickler about cold weather clothing. I don't insist that everyone wear hats, gloves, and scarves. I personally have an issue with gloves because I always wind up with one lost and only one warm hand. But people who wear sandals in the snow make no sense at all. I mean, do they place no value whatsoever on their toes? If this were just one person, I probably wouldn't say anything, but I saw at least three people with bare toes walking to class today, and I saw one yesterday in the snow. Sandals in the snow. Mark me down as disapproving. Also, why don't people wear coats? A hoodie really isn't sufficient in this weather.

Sorry, had to rant about that. It's all good, though. It'll be warm soon.

No comments: