Monday, October 11, 2004

Spewing Nonsensical Jumble

My head is incredibly jumbled, with the result that I'm simply going to spill thoughts, not in complete sentences or even properly expressed, simply to get them out of my head and onto (virtual) paper. So, don't worry if this makes no sense to you, it's here because it doesn't even make sense to me. Here goes.

Boys. WTF? How does this happen? Massive confusion. Timing is terrible. Flowers, conversations, and singlehood. Now is not the time for romantic relationships in my life, is it? So many W's! What else, if anything, is out there?

Classes. 19 hours? 17 hours? 16 hours? Greek? Infamous Trials? Gen. Ed.s? Classes in my major? How much can I handle at once? What is necessary?

New job. Excited, but scared to death. Is it too much? Can I supervise? New place, new position, new responsibilities, new people. Yikes.

This semester. Why are classes going so badly all at once? Is there even a reason to go to history class?

Other stuff: Study Abroad. ASP. Friends. Weight. Family. Politics. Religion. Seminary. Candidacy. Wesley. Reading. Apartments. Money. The distant future.

Thank God for Ashley, KJ, and Caleb.

I need to sleep on this. I'm out.

No comments: