Thursday, December 18, 2003

Finals, then Home!

Father, I have sinned. It has been... erm... a really long time since my last Blog. I have resolved, in future, to update this blog more often. It will be awesome.

Anyway, life is beginning to cheer up a little now that it's finals week. That sounds like an oxymoron, I mean, finals=fun? But the fact is that finals week IS fun because you can stay up until 4 a.m. just hanging out with friends (and hot guys... hehehehe) and getting ready for break. Flexible schedules and freaking out about finals are some of the little joys in life.

Meanwhile, I have come to the conclusion that if I am going to end up happy with my love life, action must be taken. As a friend told me last night, "We've decided to take your romance life into our own hands." And she did. And the guy I like came over and hung out with us until 4 a.m. My new goal is to grow some kahonas. (cahones? kahones? cahonas? screw it, I'll just say balls)

Anyway, with two finals down and only one left, I am all ready to pack and make the long trek home. The only complications to this scheme are picking music that both my passenger and I can agree on to listen to on the 10 hour drive home and making sure I can get my Christmas shopping done on time.

I'm looking forward to the first week of break, in that I get to relax and visit with family. After that, though, things get complicated because I have to go see the head of the District Board and make a crazy road trip to do an interview for the job I'd give my left arm to have this summer. Yikes. For now, though, I'm going to bask in my...guts and enjoy the last few days of finals week, my favorite week of the semester. Happy break everyone!

No comments: