Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Shreveport and Ohio

Bunches of my Mizzou friends are on their way to, or already in, Shreveport for the Independence Bowl. In many ways, I wish I were there just chilling with them. On the other hand, though, I'm glad for the chance to catch upt with my buddies here. While I'm missing out on the bus ride and hotel adventures of the band, I get to play Battle of the Sexes in Ohio.

As of last night, it has been decided that I am a guy. In Battle of the Sexes, I knew the answers to as many guy questions as I did girl questions. I love sports and, to a lesser extent, cars, and I don't get into all the girly stuff. Being one of the guys is all well and good, but it doesn't exactly get you dates. Ah, well, someone has to be the spinster of the dorm. And much better to be one of the guys than talk to guys at all.

No comments: