Friday, March 05, 2004

Please Refrain from Speaking During the Movie

Stupid me. I opened my mouth and, yet again, in trying to say something to help someone, I dredged up feelings that they didn't want to share and upset them. I should really learn not to try to help people. Every time I do, I end up hurting them, or getting myself into trouble... and sometimes both. Perhaps the problem is fixable this time. Next time I start thinking about this, though, I hope that someone out there will just wire my stinking jaw shut. Please.

Anyway, the girls are going out dancing tonight, hitting up the whole Rally Night thing. Not so much for me. I mean, it sounds like fun, but a) I can't dance worth crap, b) No one would want to dance with me anyway, and c) I would feel like the bag of vomit outside my window walking next to Stef, Sarah, Kristen, and Rachel. Plus, I don't know that many of the other people who are going to be there. Instead, I will chill here and play some Euchre with those of us who aren't partying this evening. I'm all about the Euchre. And if I get bored of that, I have The Importance of Being Earnest (GREAT MOVIE) from Kristen, so I can chill.

In other news, I registered for classes today. I got into all the classes that I wanted, and I'll be done by 2 on MWF and 11 on TR. Not to mention that after next semester I won't have to take any more stupid general education classes. It should be all good fun.

Also, I went to see Miracle last night. It was excellent. Definitely a pick-me-up movie, plus it featured one of my favorite sports (hockey) and had several hot actors. A worthwhile movie, I might have to buy it later. Then I discovered that apparently my parents went to see it last night, also, but 4 states away. What a strange coincidence! (At least, I thought it was strange...I have been told that this is not true of others...sorry.)

So, I'm going to go try not to be incredibly lame on a Friday night... check ya later.

No comments: