Monday, April 03, 2006

Headlines

Finally...
I have FINALLY decided where I am going to school next year: Candler School of Theology at Emory University in Atlanta, GA. After lots of consideration, prayer, and advice I finally selected a school. Thanks to everyone who helped me with the decision and supported me as I tried to figure things out.

Going to the Porch!
In May I'll be returning to the best summer job I've ever had: Appalachia Service Project. I still have no idea who I'll be on staff with or to which county I'll be assigned, but I'm pumped to get back to something I love so much.

"Ha Ha, Heel Heel, Welcome to Brasil!"
I returned VERY early this morning from a fabulous trip to Brasil (we're the only ones who spell the country with a "z") with the Wesley Foundation. We spent a week working with churches and ministries in Sao Paulo, which was an incredible experience. I don't have much time now to expound on this, but you can look forward to a more complete explanation once I get caught up after spring break.

...And Counting
I graduate from college in six weeks. That means in approximately a month and a half, I will be a college graduate and I'll move away from the city that has been my home for the last four years. My only reaction at this point: Whoa.

That's the news for now, details will be reported as they become available. Until then, wrap your mind around this: Why do people from the U.S. call themselves Americans, when in all actuality anyone from anywhere on the continents of North and South America is technically an American?

No comments: