Monday, February 16, 2004

Ouch!

Ouch. I ran today for the first time in a very, VERY long time. And now I hurt. But it's a good pain... an I-accomplished-something kind of pain. Sarah encourages me, "Now you can tell everyone that you kept up with an international running star!" Well, not exactly, she had to go slow for me and I only ran about half of it with her, but it's a start. I get the distinct feeling that tomorrow morning I will wake up paralyzed from the middle of my back down. But it's all good.

Today has been my day for religious conversations. I counseled one friend on investigating several western religions, then explained the differences between Catholicism and Protestantism to another. I feel as though I'm practicing for my future career. I hope I don't screw this up.

Of all the ways that today could have gone, I think it went the best possible way. Hooray for that. And hooray for my Mom being a math genius and actually making my homework make sense. And hooray for my awesome FARCing friends. And hooray for sleep.

No comments: